Sunday 23 March 2014

Drown In The River

 A soft feather of divine bliss
Living fountain, transcended joy
Sweet fullness to dismiss despair.

Consume ecstasy life’s pure delight
Kiss the miracle of answered prayer
Glistening diamond, unfathomable peace.

From the everlasting waterfall grace streams
Intense presence quenches the fever of life
Drown in the river and be renewed.

(Whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life. – John 4v14)

1 comment:

  1. we must die to get life...
    that is the way it works...
    and a far better treasure than we could ever imagine...
    stand in the waterfall...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my poems. Please don't feel you have to comment. I enjoyed writing them, I hope you enjoyed reading them, Be blessed.