Thursday 25 October 2012

Falling In Love




Sip the wine as it kisses my lips, that
dance of delight which entices my heart,
drunk on the feelings of unrestrained joy

The pure wind of heaven captivates, a
glimpse of wonder, a touch of the divine
which quiets the warning voices that ravage.

Strike the nails that piece deep into my skin,
in a fragrant myrrh of passion and pain,
that draws me deeper into your embrace.

Satisfy my gloom and anguish, now fill
the desperate need of acceptance, a
touch, a connection filled with affection.

Enticed into an extravagant duet,
offered a chalice of touch and glances,
to drink the pure wine of loves sacrifice

Without restraint take me captive, submerge
into fathomless depths of buoyant love,
bring liberty to free a condemned soul

Breathe in your presence and savor the blood
written into my heart, the glass of your
fondness induces me to come inside

A waltz of discovery where all is
lost on a journey of hope to a far
distant land, following my forlorn heart

Hold me with your gaze, sweetly blow away
clouds of oppression, release us into
the swift stream of undiluted desire.

By Mametz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my poems. Please don't feel you have to comment. I enjoyed writing them, I hope you enjoyed reading them, Be blessed.